Creating a Birthday Offering:
- Log into Hownd and navigate to Offerings at the top of the page.
- From here, you’ll be able to choose what type of Offerings you would like to build, view your Drafted/Active/Inactive Offerings, and toggle them on or off.
- Select Build Birthday Offering. There are two types of Birthday Offerings, Early Party Booking & Birthday Gift.
- Early Party Booking: Allows you to book more parties with Offerings and reminders sent to your customers starting at 45 days before their birthdays.
- Birthday Gift: Allows you to increase brand loyalty by sending a gift to your customers 7 days before their birthdays. (We recommend you build at least one of each type.)
Building a Birthday Offering:
- Start by adding a title to your Offering. (This will not be displayed to your customers.)
- Next, you can choose to Email an image for your Offering to email@example.com, or allowing our system to choose a photo for you. We have an extensive library of images based on your industry. (If you decide to send an image to us, the recommended image size is 650px x 400px)
- Then, set your max discount for the Offering. We will only create discounts within a minimum of 5% and the maximum value that you select. The higher the discount, the more customers you’re likely to attract. (We recommend at least 20%.)
- Select what you want the discount to be applied to. That could be a customer’s purchase or that could be a specific add-on, offer, product, service, or attraction.
- Next, enter the total original value of the offering before discounts are applied. Then, move on to 6.
- Here, you can enter any details about the birthday package or a website link to your birthday package information.
- Finally, add the Fine Print to your Offering. We’ve started you off with a few helpful ideas. However, if you need to add any specific details to your Offering, select + Add fine print details.
Once you’ve added your Offering’s Fine Print, click Submit for Review. You’re all set! You’ve just created a Birthday Offering! After our system approves the Offering, you can find it in the Active Offerings section on the Offerings page.
For more information on Active/Inactive Offerings, click here.