Creating a WiFi Offering:
- Log into Hownd and navigate to the Offerings link at the top of the page.
- From here, you’ll be able to choose what type of Offerings you would like to build, view your Drafted/Active/Inactive Offerings, and toggle them on or off.
- Select Build WiFi Offering.
- A WiFi Follow-Up Offering is sent to customers after they leave to bring the customer back.
Building a WiFi Offering:
- Start by adding a title to your Offering. (This will not be displayed to your customers.)
- Next, you can choose to Email an image for your Offering to firstname.lastname@example.org, or allow our system to choose a photo for you. We have an extensive library of images based on your industry. (If you decide to send an image to us, the recommended image size is 650px by 400px)
- Then, set your max discount for the Offering. We will only create discounts within a minimum of 5% and the maximum value that you select. The higher the discount, the more customers you’re likely to attract. (We recommend at least 20%)
- Select what you want the discount to be applied to. That could be a customer’s purchase or that could be a specific add-on, offer, product, service, or attraction.
- Next, enter the total original value of the offering before discounts are applied. Then, move on to 6.
- Enter any additional details that you’d like to display (optional).
- Finally, add the Fine Print to your Offering. We’ve started you off with a few helpful ideas. However, if you need to add any specific details to your Offering, select + Add fine print details.
Once you’ve added your Offering’s Fine Print, click Submit for Review. You’re all set! You’ve just created a WiFi Offering! After our system approves your Offering, you can find it in the Active Offerings section on the Offerings page.
For more information on Active/Inactive Offerings, click here.