Hownd Customer Referral Program Terms & Conditions
- Customer Referral Program. Upon submission of each lead (or “Referral”) the following terms and conditions apply. Hownd will contact customer referral lead at the earliest available time with the intention of educating the referral on Hownd product(s). Hownd assumes no responsibility for compensation to Hownd Customer Referrer or any other obligations under these Terms & Conditions until Hownd provides such confirmation via email upon close of the referrals sale.
- Referred Lead.
2.1. “Referral” occurs if all of the following conditions are met:
- Hownd enters into a definitive agreement to provide the Hownd Offerings to a referred consumer not otherwise excluded under subsection 2.2(b). below (“Referred Customer“);
- Hownd Customer Referrer registered the referred consumer using Hownd’s customary process prior to the execution of the Customer Agreement or close of the referred consumers sale.
- As of the date of the Customer Agreement, Hownd Customer Referral Program was designated in Hownd’s internal systems as FIRST referring person of the Referred Customer based on date & time.
- Hownd Customer Referrer is actively paying Hownd a monthly recurring fee for at least (1) One Product at the time of Customer Referral payment. (Section 3)
- The Referred Customer agrees to pay Hownd a monthly recurring fee for at least (1) One Product covered in the current Customer Agreement.
- The Referred Customer continues the subscription as set forth in the Customer Agreement for a minimum of 90 days from the date of initial purchase.
2.2. Exclusions. A Referred Customer shall not include any party who does not meet each of the following criteria:
- Whose contact information is NOT already within Hownd’s customer database(s) and has been in an active sales process with Hownd within the last 12 months,
- With whom Hownd does not enter into a Customer Agreement within (120) days of Hownd’s receipt of a Hownd Customer Referral for any reason,
- For which Hownd Customer Referrer is receiving compensation from Hownd through any other Hownd referral or partner program, and,
- That is a current Hownd Customer Referrer (or any of its affiliates). Hownd, in its sole and absolute discretion, determines whether and when a valid Referral has occurred.
- Referral Fees; Payment.
3.1. The following shall only apply to Referred Customers entered into Hownd’s internal systems on or before January 15, 2019:
3.2. Hownd may in its sole discretion elect to pay Hownd Customer Referrer a one-time $100.00 Customer Referral fee for qualified referral opportunities that appear in Hownd’s internal sales system as accepted by the Hownd sales representative and for which a product demonstration has been given by Hownd. Should Hownd choose to pay the Customer Referral Fee, it will do so during the calendar month following the completion of the Referred’s Customer Agreement. For clarity, the Customer Referral Fee, if approved by Hownd, is payable for opportunities not yet constituting a Referred Customer, independently of whether the same become Referrals as defined above.
- Hownd will pay Customer Referrer a one-time payment in the form of a gift card or account credit of $100 for each executed Customer Agreement for a Referred Customer associated with the Hownd Customer Referrer (an “Initial Referral Fee”).
- In addition, Hownd may opt to pay Hownd Customer Referral “bonus” monies or gifts at will but without guarantee.
- Exclusions. At this time, gift card payments are limited to the countries of 1) United States of America 2) Canada and 3) Australia. Successful referrals where the Referee does not hold residence in one of the above qualifying countries will be rewarded via check or wire transfer in agreement to these program terms & conditions.
© 2019 Hownd, Inc. All rights reserved.
Hownd, MyHownd, Pay-Per-Visit, and Effortless Foot Traffic are trademarks of Hownd, Inc. Other names may be trademarks of their respective holders.
1232 E. Baseline Rd., Floor 2, Tempe, AZ 85283, USA