Creating a Buy Now Offering:
- Log into Hownd and navigate to Offerings at the top of the page.
- From here, you’ll be able to choose what type of Offerings you would like to build, view your Drafted/Active/Inactive Offerings, and toggle them on or off.
- Select Build a Buy Now Offering.
Building a Buy Now Offering:
- Start by adding a title to your Offering. (This will not be displayed to your customers.)
- In the title, enter what kind of product, service, package, or group event that you offer and we will create prepaid vouchers such as BOGO offers, special event promotions, and free add-ons.
- Then, set your max discount for the Offering. We will only create discounts within a minimum of 5% and the maximum value that you select. The higher the discount, the more customers you’re likely to attract. (We recommend 20%)
- Next, enter the total original or full-price value of the offering before discounts are applied.
- Following your full-price value, you can add more details about your offering if it is a package.
- Next, you can select the available time period for your Buy Now Offering. You may choose to make it always available, enter a start date and an end date, or choose a start date for a Buy Now Offering that never ends.
- Next, you can choose when the promotional value of the Buy Now expires for your customers. You may choose a specific date, the number of days after a purchase, or never expires.
- Next, you can choose to Email an image for your Offering to email@example.com, or allow our system to choose a photo for you. We have an extensive library of images based on your industry. (If you decide to send an image to us, the recommended image size is 650px x 400px)
- Lastly, add the Fine Print to your Buy Now Offering. We’ve started you off with a few helpful ideas. However, if you need to add any specific details to your Offering, select + Add fine print details.
- Once you’ve added your Offering’s Fine Print, click Submit for Review. You’re all set! You’ve just created a Buy Now Offering! After our system approves the Offering, you can find it in the Active Offerings section on the Offerings page.
Note: If you have multiple locations, you will be asked about applying this new Offering for the current location or for all locations. Applying it to all locations provides more flexibility and is a quick way to get your promos in front of customers!
For more information on Active/Inactive Offerings, click here.